Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

~Elle Shanice~ APPROVED ✔: Rihanna "Where Have You Been"

It's May 1st & you know what that means...A POST A DAY FOR THE MONTH OF MAY!!!!! I will have a blog post for you EVERY DAY this month so STAY TUNED...


Rihanna recently dropped the video for her new single "Where Have You Been" from her latest album, Talk That Talk


This is one of Rihanna's most edgy and ambitious videos to date, as she was seen swimming in and emerging from swamp-like water, appearing in varied hairstyles (I like the shorter curls) & clothing from different African cultures, and most surprisingly...DANCING!!!!!


Rihanna has never been a good dance in my eyes but maybe she could dance all along. I've always said that ANYONE can learn a few dance steps (true dancers feel the music) but WHOEVER taught her to dance...or just made it look like she could...should win a MEDAL!!!!!


Overall, I think that Rihanna is right on schedule for being on my good side again. She always does something CrAzY to almost lose me as a fan but I frequently play songs from Talk That Talk & this song is at the top of the list. 


Check out the video below: 

No comments: