Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jaleel White Eliminated From DWTS

It's May & you know what that means...A POST A DAY IN MAY!!!!! I will have a blog post for you EVERY DAY this month so STAY TUNED...


Last night, I said that I was DONE watching Dancing With The Stars because another one of my favorites & a should-be contender Jaleel White was eliminated last night in a dance duel with Roshon Fegan from Disney Channel's Shake It Up.


The dance duel is one of those unexpected twists that they bring on the show to get ratings. They always come up with something crazy to get people watching, from the theme nights to the crazy costumes & elaborate props. 


Jaleel's breakthrough performance in Week 1 made him an instant leader of the pack but I guess the expectations were too high from the judges after that. He was never able to get those high scores consistently & bounced up & down the leader board.  


I've sworn off DWTS several times, especially after Brandy was "voted off" a week before the finale last season. However, every season they find somebody that I want to cheer for & I latched onto "Urkel" from day 1. I also wanted Sherri Shepherd & Gladys Night to do well (which they did), but they were kicked off early too. 


Here is Jaleel's best dance of the season, the Cha Cha during "Mowtown Week" that got him a 29 out of 30 last week. I hoped that this would be the turning point on his road to the Mirrorball Trophy, but unfortunately not.

No comments: