Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

LMAO at Kevin Hart's Pain; New Generation Embraces Lion King in 3D

Here is my 1st ever double post...a 2-in-1 movie review...ENJOY!!!!!

LMAO at Kevin Hart's Pain

Kevin Hart has done it AGAIN!!!!! The Philly comedian delivers another HILARIOUS set of jokes and personal anecdotes in Laugh At My Pain. 


The movie was filmed during his LA show on his recent tour and also follows him home to Philadelphia & his old neighborhood. We catch up with Kevin's one-of-a-kind father, CrAzY uncle Richard Jr. as well as hear stories about his daughter's birthday party, a fun day at an amusement park, an out-of-control funeral for his mother, and other HILARIOUS moments from his life.

He actually came to the AMC theater where I work & while I wasn't able to get a picture with him, I did get star struck when he walked in with his small frame but BIG smile & personality.

GO SEE THIS MOVIE...You will do MORE than laugh at his pain and he will have YOU in pain LOL!!!!!

Check out this clip from the movie:
Jokes.com
Kevin Hart - Gon' Die Tonight
comedians.comedycentral.com
Kevin HartComediansStand-Up

New Generation Embraces Lion King in 3D


I was SOOOO excited to see my favorite Disney movie The Lion King come back to theaters in 3D. 17 years after it's original release, it premiered for a two-week run in theaters and was the #1 movie this past weekend, making $29.3 million.

I work at an AMC theater and I saw a lot of parents bringing their children to see it this weekend. It was great to see a new generation being introduced to the classic movie that has some of the best music and one of the best messages EVER.

We all know the story of Simba, who is thrust into his role as king of the Pridelands after his father, Mufasa was killed by his uncle Scar. He has to come to terms with his past and figure out his destiny.

Even though I've seen this movie a million times, I sat in the theater feeling like it was my 1st time all over again. It was such a great flashback to my childhood & I was singing my favorite songs such as:
  1. "Circle of Life"
  2. "I Just Can't Wait to Be King"
  3. "Be Prepared" (my personal favorite...Is that wrong? LOL)
  4. "Can You Feel The Love Tonight"
  5. "Hakuna Matata"
Everybody go see the movie in 3D while it's still in theaters!!!!! "Asante sana squash bana...& hakuna matata" from ~Elle Shanice~ :-)

No comments: