Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blonde Hair Won't Get Reggie Back

If you have read any of my blog posts, you can pretty much figure out that I feel some kind of way about hair.

Whether it is being shaved off, permed, or whatever...I believe that your hair is your calling card & what you do to it shows your personality. I support all hair care choices, whether I agree with it or not.

That being said, I can add Kim Kardashian to the list of female celebs who are making drastic changes to their hair for attention in my opinion. Whether it is from the tabloids or a man, they are changing it up for someone else & not so much themselves.

I actually like the blonde hair on Kim K, but I can't help but think that she is doing this to get Reggie back or something. She has always been known as a brunette & this change conveniently comes after her break-up.

If she wants him back, she has 2 options like I said before:
1) Move to New Orleans -or- 2) Break Up

By the way...Khloe K (who I LOOOOOVE) is rumored to be dating Terrance J from 106&Park (AGGIE PRIDE!!!!!) & maybe even PREGNANT!!!!! They can be seen making out on her & Kortney's (who is also pregnant with Scott's baby) show "Kortney & Khloe Take Miami" on E!...OMG!!!!!

No comments: