Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

RHOA (S2 E2): Let's Go Make Babies

I know that I am a whole week behind & the new episode comes on tonight, but there were a few moments in the last episode that I wanted to speak on...
...but did you see my girl NeNe on "Watch What Happens Live", the after-show to RHOA??? She had me rolling on there, answering questions & taking calls from viewers. The funniest moment came @ the end when NeNe said something about Kim & she actually called in to confront NeNe!!! MUST- SEE TV!!!
First of all...LOL @ NeNe for planning an "intervention" with Sheree for Kim. I think that she had good intentions as far as to clear the air but she should have known that it would...more than likely...turn into a screaming match (I mean it is Kim & Sheree we are talking about).

Sheree seems to have found a new "friend" aka "I hang with Sheree to be on tv". I didn't catch her name but I know that she is going to start mess with my girl NeNe & she is gonna have to put her in her place (clonk).

Lisa & Ed are trying to have another baby, & she seems to think that she needs fertility treatments because she is 36 & the risk of complications are increased. My mama had a baby @ 40+ ;) (don't tell her I said that LOL) & my sister is just fine. Ed is young & I think that if they "get to gettin'", which I will discuss that in just a minute, they will be just fine.

Why does Kim have a personal assistant & designer??? Where is she going & what is she doing so extensive that she needs an assistant? I didn't know you needed a personal assistant to spend someone else's money...Meanwhile, Kandi looks @ the blog circuit (What's up girl???) & reads rumors about her relationship. She becomes upset when someone suggests that she bought her own engagement ring, which isn't too far-fetched considering her fiance' A.J. (as if that is his real name) has 6 KIDS (Count 'em...1-2-3-4-5-6!!!!!!) & apparently 6 child support payments.

Sheree' goes to the gun range with that friend I mentioned earlier. She says that she needs to protect herself because she lives alone in the woods. She does suprisingly well, & managed to strike the stomach & lungs area. Her "friend" supplies the phrase "Aint nothin' like a bitch wit' a gun" & Sheree laughs...NO COMMENT!!! Actually, I will: How are you gonna let your "friend" call you a BITCH to your face on national television & you LAUGH?!?!? No futher comment...

NeNe meets up with Kim, who I LOOOOOVE by the way, & I think that they are great together as friends. She also meets with Kim to reconcile some of the drama between them & convince her to attend the dinner to address that drama in this "love triangle". Kim agrees as long as Lisa is not present, because she is obviously still mad that Lisa called her out on her lie @ the reunion last season. NeNe makes a good point that Kim acted like she could not be friends & hang with the both of them.

Kandi goes to get her hair done before going to her mother's house, who adamantly disagrees with her engagement. Of course, she is just being a mom, but Kandi's aunts take her side & say that she must live her own life. And that is the extent of her time on the show. I still say that she is kinda BORING!!! But the song that she was writing..."It Must Be Good"...was HOT!!!! & Jazzy Phae makes a random appearance in the studio.

Lisa & Ed go to the fertility center & speak to a doctor about the pros & cons of having a baby at a certain age. I still say that they will be fine, & the more that they worry about it, the more possible it will become. Later on that night, Ed cooks dinner for her, & not just any dinner...

...a CANDLELIGHT dinner surrounded by rose petals, followed by a massage, & then a BUBBLEBATH...I wish I knew what THAT felt like :(

Then, we get to the "intervention" dinner, in which NeNe & Sheree (mostly Sheree) gang up on Kim. But it is not like she doesn't deserve it because she talked about both of them to the other...Come to think of it, they ALL did but I am in NeNe's corner so you know how that goes. They procede to act a fool in the VERY nice restaurant where Kim says Sheree has "no class", which seems to be her go-to insult. They bothe call each other all kinds of bitches & Kim tries to leave. Sheree follows, saying that she is gonna "beat her ass".

Next episode (which come on in like 30 mins):


No comments: