Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

I Can't Wait To See "For Colored Girls"

November 5th can't get here fast enough!!!!!  I can't say that I am a fan of ALL Tyler Perry projects, but this movie has me excited and I think that this could be his best work yet. If this movie is as good as it looks, then he should seriously consider JUST producing dramatic films.

Other than the fact that this movie has a star-studded cast with 2 of my FAVORITE actresses in it (Loretta Devine & Phylicia Rashad), the preview (below) has me waiting anxiously to see it and the website http://www.forcoloredgirlsmovie.com/ is AMAZING!!!!! They have these living portraits of each of the characters that gives you a glimpse into each character. Some of them are haunting, especially Kelly (played by Kerry Washington) and the pain in her eyes gave me chills. Good job TP!!!!! You have captured my interest yet again...but now you have to deliver.
 

No comments: