Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

BEYONCE' IS FINALLY PREGNANT!!!!!

Well...it's ABOUT TIME!!!!!

I've been saying for YEARS (ever since they got married) that Beyonce' should take some time away from her career while she has it and have a baby (like a normal human being). There have been countless rumors swirling that she was pregnant...and just when I thought she would NEVER have a baby...it really HAPPENED!!!!!

Just six days shy of her 30th birthday, Beyonce' made the long-awaited announcement on the 2011 MTV VMA's red carpet that she was indeed pregnant. I missed the initial announcement and while it was probably unexpected, Bey was positively GLOWING during her fun and inspired performance of "Love On Top".

First of all, this was NOT the usual Beyonce' performance: it was the first time I saw her perform in pants...EVER!!!!! As a matter of fact, that was the most clothes that I have seen on her since her Destiny's Child days and she was barely dancing in her black heels. You could just see how HAPPY she was:
I want you to feel the love growing inside of me!
I haven't been the BIGGEST Beyonce' fan lately because I felt that she was overdoing it with her career at the moment. I honestly just wanted her to SIT DOWN, be married and have some babies. While I don't think that she will completely disappear until the baby comes, I'm just happy that she is showing her happiness to the world and not holding it in. I LOVE YOU BEYONCE' AND I WANT TO SEE YOU HAPPY!!!!!

I'm TRULY happy for her and Jay-Z because I genuinely like seeing a happy couple EXPRESS their happiness. They are notoriously private about their marriage and personal lives, which irked my nerves because I just wanted them to kiss or talk about each other...or SOMETHING!!!!!

I wish Beyonce' a healthy pregnancy and I know that she will be a great mother. At this point in her career, she has the accolades and now she can get the personal ones too.

CONGRATULATIONS MAMA BEY!!!!!

See what I had to say about Beyonce' getting pregnant just two months ago here! Also, check out the last moments of her performance when she unbuttoned her jacket and rubbed her belly. Jay-Z's face was PRICELESS...


No comments: