Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

LOOOOOVE the Atlanta Housewives

I cannot WAIT until next Thursday @ 10pm, when one of my favorite shows, Real Housewives of Atlanta, premieres its 2nd season. I am soooo excited about all of the DRAMA that will most likely go down between the 5 women. I can see from the commercials that I will NOT be missing a single week & will be on the edge of my seat.

First of all, if we are being "real", I absolutely HATE that DeShawn Snow is not on the show anymore. She was tied with Nene for my favorite & was the "realest" one on the show. I am gonna miss her & I hope that she succeeds in whatever she does.

I can't wait to see what kind of craziness will go on this season, especialy with my girl, NENE!!!!! She is the BEST & I just love seeing her every week. BTW...I LOOOOOVE the short hair!!!!! I hope she comes to some kind of closure about her father-situation. She is the "realest" of them all...& she "tells it like it is"...BAM!!!!!!

I am excited to see the rest of them also, especially Lisa's hyper-active self. She is an inspiration to me because she puts everything into these ventures that she does & hopefully everything will work out for her. I am actually ready to see what Kandi Burruss will be talking about, & see if she acts a fool like her girl Tiny.

Sheree & Kim...ummmm...yeah...IDK how they qualify to be on a show about "housewives" (keyword: WIFE) & neither are married. I am ready to see them but I am GLAD that they will get into it because their "friendship" was sooooo fake last season. It made me sick how she was "supposedly" friends with Nene then she saw an opening with Sheree. She has to be friends or fight with one of the black women to stay relevent...SMH!!!!!

Tune into the Real Housewives of Atlanta each week @ 10pm on Bravo!!!! & Stay tuned for my commentary each week on the show!!!!!

No comments: