Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Wendy Williams: My Guilty Pleasure

How YOU Doin???????

First off, let me say that I have been a fan of Wendy's for years, & I happen to think that her "shock jock" persona is refreshing. You should be able to say what you want, & I believe that is what she does. She has been through a lot in her life & I enjoy her point of view on things and how she will talk about any & EVERYBODY. She is, after all, a radio talk-show host.

Wendy is a great example of some of the things that I want to do in my life regarding the media, & I actually see her as somewhat of a professional role model in the journalism field (she does have a degree in communications). She has also won several awards for her work.

Last week was the premiere of her new talk show on Fox. It is also shown on BET @ 11pm (that's when I watch it). I don't know what it is about her that keeps me locked into the TV until she is off of it, but she just keeps my attention for some reason. She had my FAV Atlanta housewife Nene Leakes on her show, & I just loved watching the two of them. I did not miss a single show last week & I am looking forward to her antics for this week. She is sooooo my GUILTY pleasure...

No comments: