Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WELCOME BACK WHITNEY!!!!!

I am SOOOOO happy that Whitney Houston is making a comeback...4 real this time!!!!! She looks FABULOUS on her album cover & I am glad that she was able to get everything back on track.

She is one of the greatest singers EVER & I think that it is great that she is able to revive her career. It seems like when you are as great & as successful as her, it is almost inevitable that you have some sort of meltdown, and Whitney is NO exception. With the failed marriage to Bobby Brown to the drug addiction, she has had her ups & downs, but if anybody can come back & be better than ever...it's her. She obviously has the fire still inside of her & judging by her single, the pipes are still there too.

I can't wait until September 1st when her cd, I Look To You, comes out, & I will probably write a review on my page (The Scene) in the award-winning A&T Register this fall. She look FABULOUS on the cover & I am sure that it will be a success. Her first single of the same name sounds like classic Whitney, & a voice like that could not be matched, even with the drugs. I am glad that she was able to go to rehab & make all of the necessary changes for this comeback to be possible.

No comments: