Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

I am the Victim of a Beyonce' OVERDOSE

She is doing entirely TOO much for me ------------>

Does she think that she NEEDS all of this to stay on top of the game? I don't. I have OFFICIALLY overdosed on Beyonce'!!!!! From the "angel tutu" to Sasha Fierce..I want the OLD Bey back because that was enough for me.

I remember when her 1st solo album "Dangerously In Love" came out. I was excited to see what 1/3 of my favorite group would do on her own. I was impressed & quickly found myself doing the "Uh-Oh" dance when "Crazy In Love" came on.

Then she tried to start doing movies, and I wasn't a fan of the "hip-hopera" mess that she was in but I supported her when she joined the cast of one of my favorite movies, Austin Powers in Goldmember. I thought her character Foxy Cleopatra was on ode to the blaxploitation era & it was cool. But after that, I have not liked her in any of the movies that she has been in, and don't EVEN get me started on Dreamgirls :(...she killed the soundtracks though.

The thing that turned me off about Beyonce is this "Sasha Fierce" character/alter-ego that she has. I was just fine with Beyonce'...I don't need Sasha. The fact that she has to make an entire album so make it seem like she had a split personality or something really made me mad. Why waste all that material to make two cd's to go in one case when you could have put all of the songs on one cd & it be the same? The cd only has 11 songs total: 6 on I Am... & 5 on Sasha Fierce. And then she made a deluxe AND a PLATINUM edition of the cd, adding more songs to it. Why not put the new songs on there to begin with?? She is just being GREEDY for releasing two songs AND two videos @ one time.

I understand that the two cd's are different & she wanted to make it like that, but I don't like how Sasha Fierce is like some hood chick inside of her. I just think that she is using "her" as an excuse to talk "s**t", & I don't think she needs that. I want the old Beyonce back...I don't need this singer/dancer/actress/clothing designer person. I just want her to sing & sit down & enjoy MARRIED life because if the rumors I hear are true, then she needs to work on that & not Sasha Fierce :(

P.S.: I am WAAAAAY OVER the whole 3-person dance videos that she KEEPS making..."Single Ladies" was HOT, but "Diva"..."Ego"...AND "Sweet Dreams"...really?????

No comments: